Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm trying to promote a website platform in my area. Please help me brainstorm some ideas for a sales letter?

There are over 700 businesses that have a website in my area. A local website platform will benefit area businesses by offering their services to the public.



The i-net offers a detailed first look about a business that phone books don't offer. I am offering free profiles %26amp; website listings to new %26amp; exisiting businesses in exchange for word of mouth advertising. An agreement has also been reached w/3 local papers %26amp; a radio station to advertise my site in exchange for services instead of paying advertising expenses.



Income will be generated from participating businesses that can offer services in their area such as: delivering flowers %26amp; gift baskets, ordering gift certificates from local vendors (day spas, golf shops, restaurants), %26amp; looking at a menu before ordering your food online. Offering these services over the phone have proven to be successful in the past, %26amp; w/good marketing, the i-net will benefit these services through visualization.



Please help me w/brainstorming

I'm trying to promote a website platform in my area. Please help me brainstorm some ideas for a sales letter?
try with SFI,

here have a look you can advertise their products and add yours as well,and get paid for both,check this out



referrals,gets people to lookat your site and its free to join

http://www.linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?old...



this is mine

Music lovers: Earn FREE MP3s for reviewing hot, new music.

http://www.quickinfo247.com/10045352/Fre...



use myspace/blogger all free advertise your self every where

anywhere what works..



isnare ect

%26lt;a href="http://www.isnare.com" target="_new"%26gt;

Submit your articles for free and get results from hundreds of webmasters,ezine publishers, readers online

%26lt;/a%26gt;

theirs another line for free..


No comments:

Post a Comment