Sunday, February 12, 2012

What are some great,unique and creative email ideas that i can send my girlfriend?see details...?

I need some fresh ideas ladies and gentlemen.I have done the ecard thing.I have done keyboard art,making flowers and hearts and what not.I have done the love letter thing...several times.I have sent her pictures.I have sent nice song files.Once i even cut out a big heart from pink paper and wrote a nice little message on it, took a good picture of it and sent it to her email. She liked that one because it was my actual hand writing,which is what i was shooting for.You name it and i've done it.She lives with me but she still likes to get the cute little emails.I think its as corny as all hell, but she eats it right up,and i'll do any thing i can to make her happy. Anyways,i'm running out of new ideas that make it fun and interesting for her.I dont want her to get board with the same old lame stuff.So any new,unique,creative and fresh ideas would be helpful.thanks.

What are some great,unique and creative email ideas that i can send my girlfriend?see details...?
what if..instead of emails, do like little notes around the house, you know? like if she always comes home and goes for the doritoes (weird example, i know, but hold on..lol) and you put a post it note there saying you love her or something, you know?



or like a random picture/letter in her wallet. something that's actual and made by you, you know?

i dunno. just ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment