Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Do you ever remember your dream so well you could tell it like a story? If so please share.?

I had a dream about my friend, it goes like this: My mom and Iwere taking him to doctor to get him a checkup, and so we went there and waited in the waiting room. All of the sudden he gets up and starts knocking papers around, and pushing and shoving people out of the way. He escapes out of the exit of the docotor's office, and he starts running down the street frantically when it is pooring rain! I chase after him and my mom calls out to me to come back, but I keep going. I search and I search, but I couldn't find him. My mom catches up with me in her car and gives me a ride home, and says that she is sorry that this has happened. Later that day, I hear the doorbell ring, and I somehow knew it was him because we have this glass door with flowers, and diamond shapes on it and it's blurry and I see a dark figure.......and in my mind I'm like it's him without even opening the door. So I open the door, and he looks so sweet and innocent, and he apologizes for leaving like that. I give him a hug, and he kind of just stands there for a while, and then he hugs me back. We walk down the stairs from my porch, and just stand there in the rain not saying anything to each other, nor looking at one another. After that I woke up.

Do you ever remember your dream so well you could tell it like a story? If so please share.?
I was in a shaving contest and everyone was watching. Then my guy friend wanted me to go with him to get a water gun. I went. My other friends were in a car and asked me what i was doing. I said " I'm supposed to be shaving", then I lost the contest. And i went back to where it was held and started over. But i had the hairest legs EVER!!!!! it was like a bush. So i lost again. then i woke up.


No comments:

Post a Comment