Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Should I be worried about going to jail (immigration/marriage-related)...

Ok, I'm 22, my soon to be ex wife is 26. We live separately in Bronx, NY. Been married for about 3 years or so, separated for about 1 year, shes an immigrant from Jamaica and shes pulling some manipulative s hit here, shes trying to stop the divorce in order for her to stay here.



I met her when I was 19 from the internet and she was doing the Amway/Quixtar business. She put the idea in my head that if we got married and "joined businesses", we could be profitable together, she said I should consider dropping out of high school to get my GED so I can spend more time on the business. Stupid enough I did and I eventually married her six months after meeting her. We did it at City Hall, only witness was her mother and stepfather. She also told me not to tell my dad about it, eventually I did tell him a year later I finally grew enough balls. He was SO PISSED.



The marriage spiraled very quickly - I discovered she was a very messy person, VERY, so messy it would take more than 1 person to clean the house, and despite my efforts to do so (one day I spent 9 hours cleaning the entire craphole and put flowers on table) she messed it up all over again eventually. Argued alot, she twisted my words around, we have no kids, no property, I never hit her or anything like that, she did slap me one time though. She didnt wanna go out anywhere, kiss, hold hands, none of the stuff you get from normal relationships. She also wanted to handle the finances too, ALL of it because she didnt trust me for some stupid reason. I discovered she was prostituting herself and cheating on me the whole time while we were married, I have PLENTY of proof from emails and photos too, VERY juicy evidence. She's also a supervisor for an ILLEGAL locksmith company (Dependable Locks) that moved to Florida. She loved to humiliate me in front of people as well, like sticking out her hand and asking in front of everybody "Can I have your wallet!?" in order to pay for something.



So me, my dad, and my new girlfriend (who is actually a citizen and is my soulmate or rather a FEMALE version of me, literally speaking) plotted to have the whole divorce go through behind her back without her knowing about it. We delievered the papers of course and all she did was laugh. But we went ahead anyway because she didnt wanna do it, she wanted to stay married until March 08 so her temp greencard could become permanent, file taxes TOGETHER one last time, then get divorced. To hell with that! I filed divorce papers with We The People under Constructive Abandonment, she abandoned me every time I attempted to save the marriage, she didnt even wanna do marriage counseling! There was no sex, she had a bleeding prob too, no matter how many times I INSISTED she should see a doctor, she said no. She didnt want my help for ANYTHING. She doesnt have proof though that we did this divorce thing behind her back, but I have tons of proof about the hooking, illegal company, etc.



So she took this whole thing to a lawfirm and the letter states she thinks "abuse" may be involved, WHAT ABUSE!? LOL! And that a VAWA (Violation Against Women Act) Immigration Petition should be filed. Violence... sure... SHE is the one WHIPPING her "clients", giving them BJs, golden showers, etc. Her so called lawyers dont know about that YET.



But anyways, should I have any reason to be worried? I've been with my new girl for almost a year now, we get along so perfectly, have a beautiful place, handsome relationship and we both work together. Its everything opposite of this crappy marriage I was in. I dont think theres anything I should worry about because we have SO MUCH we can use against her. But just wondering....?

Should I be worried about going to jail (immigration/marriage-related)...
Be very very worried. She sounds like a person that will stop at nothing to get her green card. Do not let her stop the divorce papers. You need to file them as soon as possible, and report to immigration that the process for divorce is started.

I feel for you, this is not a good situation



Good luck
Reply:My good God, I hope you get out of this soon. That was no real marriage, I am so sorry for you that this girl fooled you.

Call USCIS and tell them the whole story, get your divorce papers through and get her out. Good luck with your new girl, I hope 2008 will get a lot better for you! Thanks for sharing this


No comments:

Post a Comment