Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I am currently choosing pictures to frame for my wall, but I need some opinions as far as choosing pictures?

My walls are being painted "cherry divine", which is a bright, almost bold red-pink color, I am also adding a lot of white to my room to balance it out, and I am working to make my bedroom look elegant and beautiful, regal almost, and I am currently choosing pictures to frame and hang on my walls. I am planning on getting a lot of pictures printed out al Walmart.com for pickup, in a traditional photo-style, not paper printed off the pc. I am only going to choose a few frames and alternate pictures every once in a while for some change, so don't be afraid to request a lot of things. I already have some(drool %26lt;3) photos of Gaspard Ulliel, some flower photos, and a sunset. If you can think of anything that would look nice in a frame and against the color of my walls, I would love some suggestions. (I am looking for photos that seem professional.) Also, some links if you know of any particularly nice pictures (links to deviantart, photobucket, istock, etc.) would help. Thanks very much! %26lt;3

I am currently choosing pictures to frame for my wall, but I need some opinions as far as choosing pictures?
Since your walls are cherry divine in color, don't do too many photos with bright reds. I would limit them to one or two. I would go with photos that picked out my accent colors. You said you are accenting with a lot of white, but do you have a 3rd color? I always use 3 colors in my rooms to add balance. Black would be nice and easy to do. You can find lots of photos on the net of white or red flowers to frame. Just type "printable flower photos" in your browser and select which ones you like. Another idea is to take your camera with you and snap your own photos...sun sets, street scenes, etc. You can also paint your frames in white or your 3rd color accent to being the accent into the room better. Lots of ideas for you to make a beautiful room since you have chosen such a great wall color to work with. Good luck and have fun!
Reply:http://www.deskpicture.com/DPs/Nature/Au...



http://www.flickr.com/photos/conceptblue...



http://www.flickr.com/photos/conceptblue...


No comments:

Post a Comment