Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need ideas for how to color my pythagorean theorem triangles?

it looks like this :



http://www.jimloy.com/geometry/pythag9.g...



but it goes up to 100 triangles so its like this big.. swirly thing



so i have to cut %26amp; paste it into a big piece of paper and turn it into something.



for example, some people i know are doing a ram (the thing as the horn), a parachute, a lollypop, a flower.. but i just can't seem to think of what to do with mine! ]=



any ideas?



thanks! [=

I need ideas for how to color my pythagorean theorem triangles?
i would color each segment a different color



to me it looks like a snail's shell; lightly color (shade) each segment in different shades of the same color and repeat in some pattern.

should look neat!


No comments:

Post a Comment