Monday, January 30, 2012

Myspace help?!?

whats a good about me like this....

Rock, paper, scissors used to solve my problems

I always wanted to be that little girl in a black and

white picture that come with the frame's you buy

Until i realized picking flowers killed them, i would

bring them to my mom everyday and tell her she was my hero

Red-Rover and kissing boys in slides was my elementary

school, and it was probably the best time of my life

If the last petal was he loves me not, i would start

over on another flower until it was he loves me

I miss when life was that simple and care-free

Myspace help?!?
see these are one of those creative "about mes"

honestly i think those are dumb.



like "i forgive but never forget"



i personly like just saying random facts bout myself.

make some one laigh.

dont drain them with bordem


No comments:

Post a Comment