Monday, January 30, 2012

I have to make a model on North Africa and I don't know what to do it out of. HELP?

I want to make it cool and uniqe but, afordable, and I can't go out and buy anything cuz I don't have the time. I would do paper mache but I did that on my last model and I no longer have any flower.

I have to make a model on North Africa and I don't know what to do it out of. HELP?
TO:

by rico3151

you are rude because the question clearly says "model on North Africa"

maybe you should pay more attention and quit being RUDE!



**************************************...

Similar to the above recipe - Put 4 cups of water into a large pot. Place the pot on the stove and bring the water to a boil. While you are waiting for the water to boil, mix together 1 cup of flour with 2 cups of water, stir well to get out as many bumps as possible. Once the water is boiling, carefully add your flour and water mixture. Simmer this mixture for 2-3 minutes, until smooth. Add a few tablespoons of salt to help prevent mold. Allow to cool before you try to use it!

http://familycrafts.about.com/cs/paperma...



********Read this part below*************

******This works good*********

You can use regular glue mixed with a bit of water. Mix using about 1 part water with 2 parts glue.



Use wallpaper paste. Follow the directions from the manufacturer to mix this paste.



For small items and intricate details, try using this paper mache pulp.



*****This works good*******

Experiment with liquid starch!

**************************************...

If you have some of these items then it would be some what different.

You could also use 'Plaster if Paris'

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/plaster

It's not too expensive but you must work fast befor it dries on you then it can be painted.
Reply:You have to make it "on" North Africa or "of" N.A.? Pay more attention in English class, OK?

get well flower

No comments:

Post a Comment