Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Song For My Brother?

Remember when we used to play?

It's come and gone so quickly as day.

Who am I, to say I'm right.

Who are you to pick a fight?



I know I'm smaller, but don't test me.

Lest my bottled anger should tempt me.

For lunch I've sold my soul, on paper, to a schoolmate.

Nay, I do not exaggerate. Apologies if I exasperate.

But I live my life, by means necessary.

My soul is with me, though, I feel it.

Perhaps they'll say I'm a loon...

But I've felt my soul's growth...

like a flower pruned. Gone today, much stronger, soon.



(I'm just going to keep writing poems for you all, like it or not I'm in the mood... any topic requests?)

A Song For My Brother?
Great poems!



Write about a person being sick of being ignored. I am being ignored by some of my friends and it's ticking me off! lol



Edit: Thanks, I like it! =)
Reply:o how cuete

flowers gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment